Manager at Didsbury Good Neighbours
Didsbury Good Neighbours is a volunteer led charity based in Didsbury that provides befriending support and social activities to assist older people to live a fulfilling life and maximise their independence.
The charity has secured funding for twelve months to employ a part time Manager, with continuation if funding is available.
• Responsible to the Trustees the Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the service
• They will manage referrals, monitor and manage budgets, promote the service and lead new developments
• An experienced Board of Trustees and a newly refurbished activity base and café in Didsbury Park afford an excellent platform for growth of the Charity
• A confident and effective leader with experience of working with older people
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ideally with experience of working in the voluntary sector
This post is for a fixed term contract to May 2022, continuation is subject to funding.
Interviews will take place on Monday 17th May 2021.
Contract Type: Part time
Contract Term: Fixed – initially for 12 months ending May 2022
Hours: 21 hours per week (flexible by arrangement with Trustees)
Salary for the part time post: £18,500
Location: The Holt Pavilion, Didsbury Park, Gillbrook Road, M20 6WH
Deadline for application: 12 noon Monday 10th May 2021
Interviews will be held on: Monday 17th May
Please click on the documents below to download:
Please return your CV and letter of interest via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post/hand to: Didsbury Good Neighbours, The Holt Pavilion, Didsbury Park, Gillbrook Road, M20 6WH
To book an informal visit or for any other queries, please call me on 07749 504298.
Hope to hear from you soon!